Imagine Lifetimes - Early Edition Update 1.1.0
The Imagine Lifetimes - Early Edition has recently been made available here on itch.io, let me give you a quick introduction to the project:
Imagine Lifetimes is a narrative driven simulation game about the meaning of life. You get to shape your path through a series of life-changing decisions as you choose your way to the end. As in real life, two randomly generated parents define your character through genes. Born with the ability to choose, your actions and decisions shape the paths ahead of you.
This game is currently in active development, the Early Edition (demo) is completely free to play and will remain available at all times. At the end of December 2019 the game has received a major update, with several improvements and some new content for you to explore. Development of the Deadly Edition has officially begun, so stay tuned to find out more about the full version! (coming in 2020, date TBA)
I'm excited to start sharing the project with the itch.io community!
Thank you for reading this devlog and have a wonderful 2020,
P.S. read up on the latest release notes below;
Imagine Lifetimes - Early Edition
Version number: 1.1.0
Update release date: 28-12-2019
- Added 1 secret conclusion to the Early Edition
- Added 3 new endings to the game
- Note: in addition to the 6 previously released endings this adds up to a total of 10 unique endings now available in-game
- Added the Politician career option
- Added 2 new mini-games to the game
- Added a progression tracker to the game
New Options Menu:
- Re-worked the first words choice by turning it into the options menu, allowing you to set your preferences at the start of the game
- Added the quick-play option (see improved replay-ability)
- Added the translation option
- Note: translations affect all in-game texts with the exception of subtitles
- Added the subtitles option
- Note: currently available languages are English (US), English (UK) and Dutch.
- Added the quick-play option
- Note: after completing at least one playthrough the quick-play option will become available in the options menu, allowing you to randomly generate a childhood.
- Added a fast-forward button to the intro scene (optional)
- Shortened parts of the game on the second playthrough and up
- Completely re-worked the way text is handled in-game
- Choosing the 'Gaming' activity will no longer result in death
- Increased reading time to balance out the DIY mini-game
- Multiple voice-acting and audio tweaks
Bugs & Issues:
- Improved mouse-wheel scrolling input
- Added a slider to the college major list, in addition to scrolling
- Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/fp2aMyg
- E-mail: email@example.com
Get Imagine Lifetimes
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.